Lloyd Recruitment Services in East Grinstead are currently seeking a Conference Producer for our client, a reputable business information provider based in East Grinstead. Our client is a forward-thinking, independent media group, delivering high quality insight for better business decision making.
The Conference Producer job will essentially involve researching and developing a series of commercially successful conferences from conception to running them on the day and generating new conference topics that enhance the portfolio of events.
Conference Producer responsibilities will include:
- To research and develop a series of commercially successful conferences
- To refresh the content and format of annual events
- To secure high-quality speakers and develop industry-leading, interactive and engaging agendas
- To write copy for invitations, brochures, emails and other promotional collateral
- To collaborate with and project manage the editorial, sales, operations, marketing and data teams to achieve revenue and quality objectives
- To work with the operations team to ensure the successful delivery of the event on-site
Skills and experience required for the Conference Producer job:
- Ideally candidates will have up to 12 months’ conference production experience, working in a similar Media environment
- Ability to communicate complex information
- Organisational and research skills
- Interpersonal skills - ability to manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing a variety of projects
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Demonstration of achieving commercial success in a fast-paced environment
A graduate with a strong commercial acumen and office experience will also be considered for this opportunity.
Salary DOE plus excellent benefits
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates.