Primary Teacher - Year 5
Primary Teacher - Year 5 - Part Time
£19,500 - £23,250
The school is based in Brighton and are looking for someone to very much be a part of their team. You will need to have a child centred approach and offer experiences and enrichment for all. The school thrives on the success and development of the individual child and would like a person who believes that they can fully support this ethos.
The position is based in year 5 and is part time for 3 days per week. The school require a person for a September start. It is an on going position which has the possibility of turning permanent after the Christmas holidays.
Do you have experience of teaching year 5 or perhaps somewhere in key stage 2? Do you have that little something extra to offer?
- Planning engaging lessons and delivering them with a hands on approach.
- Dedication to pupil progress.
- A willingness to be involved in a supportive team.
Have you got the ambition and commitment to join a team that are focussed on inspiring pupils? Then please get in contact for more information or send your CV to
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching assistant and support vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- CPD available
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- QTS (Qualified teacher status)
This school are looking to fill this position immediately and are hoping to meet with successful candidates in the next 7-10 days. Call to speak to Samantha or a member of the Randstad team on