Head of Sales, Sales Director, VP of Sales £75k basic £150k OTE
Head of Sales, Sales Director, VP of Sales
*Clinical SaaS, Software, Cloud Technology into NHS
Want to be the first feet on the ground in the UK for a disruptive SaaS business? We always associate a start-up software company with financial risk. What if the backers pull out? What if the technology fails? What if the competition is better? Well the upside when you hear about our client is that these risks are minimised! How? Well, they are part of an established $300m US Group for a start. Next, the technology has genuine USP's and has been developed by a team with strong pedigree in its key market- the NHS. Third, they are prepared to put their money where mouth is by giving you full autonomy for UK Sales and there are possible equity options further down the line. They want someone with a background selling complex solutions to the NHS but in reward for a generous package, you'll also be expected to devise the strategy and lead the business. Sounds like a lot to cope with? Well they are only looking for candidates that are genuinely at the top of their game. The SaaS solutions that this company provides tackle critical issues within hospitals, such as clinical compliance and workforce efficiency. What they are looking for is the capability to sell a new, leading edge technology into a market that has a clear appetite. They are after a pedigree NHS leader that sees this low risk start up as a great opportunity to change their career.
- Part of a global group
- Midlands Office- the heartbeat of the UK and European sales effort.
- Several deals closed within UK CCG/ NHS bodies already
- Pre IPO, equity will be offered to the right individual
- Supported by a strong marketing team and a board considered as experts in their sector
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- SaaS/Technology sales leader within the NHS- leading a team selling clinical solutuions into acute hospitals, mental and sexual health ideally.
- Worked for small company, happy to get your hands dirty.
- Managed a small team but "coal face" sales management style
- Success in a similar environment and able to substantiate with proof of earnings/figures
- Recruited and managed a similar team
- Selling workflow solutions into multiple parts of the NHS.
- Initially selling then building a team around you- You will be heavily involved in the larger deals so the ability to lead from the front is essential.
- The company wants you to put your "own stamp" on things- you will be given full responsibility to recruit.
- The company sells innovative "game changing" products and services into acute hospitals, mental and sexual health organisations
- The company has already a strong network within key software partners, integrators and ISV's
JOB TITLE: Head of Sales/ Sales Director/ VP of Sales
LOCATION: UK Wide, Northampton, Coventry, Nottingham, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol, Newcastle,
PACKAGE: £75k OTE £150k Homebased (all expenses covered), 25 days holidays.