IT Systems Administrator
aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a IT Systems Administrator to join a analytical laboratory based in Newmarket. They require an ambitious self motivated IT Systems administrator to aid their IT projects to increase the labs efficiency.
• Support the day to day user activities within the LIMS system and other generic IT programs.
• Development and maintenance of reports using AIS ReportPro and Excel within the LIMS Environment.
• Development and maintenance of various data export formats to comply with client requirements.
• Development and co-ordination of IT projects to increase laboratory throughput and efficiency
• Initialization and training of new system users and provision of support on the development of new system functionality and applications.
• Maintenance and support of the chromatography data system (Totalchrom Client Server).
• Maintenance of the Quality Policy on backing-up and archiving of all data produced within the company.
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Ability to learn new systems
• Understanding of laboratory systems
• Customer focus
• Experience of Excel VBA, Crystal Reports, SQL Management Studio, SQL & Access Databases
• Experience of Veeam, desirable
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hrs
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 based on experience
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.