IT Systems Administrator
Hales Group are currently recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator for our client based in Newmarket.
The role is for a scientific company, supporting day-to-day user activities and systems.
This is a full time, permanent contract with a 3 month probation period.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Supporting day to day user activities within the LIMS system and other generic IT programs
- Development and maintenance of reports using AIS ReportPro and Excel within the LIMS environment
- Development and maintenance of various data export formats to comply with client requirements
- Development and co-ordination of IT projects to increase laboratory throughput and efficiency
- Initialization and training of new system users and provision of support on the development of new system functionality and applications
- Maintenance and support of the chromatography data system (Totalchrom Client Server)
- Maintenance of the Quality Policy on backing-up and archiving of all data produced by the company
Skills, experience and qualifications -
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Understanding of laboratory systems
- Customer focus
- Experience of Excel VBA, Crystal Reports, SQL, Access Databases and scripting
- Experience of Veeam - desirable
For more information please contact Penny on .