SF Group are currently recruiting for a Digital Experience Designer to join my hospitality client. You will be joining their digital and CRM team.
The Digital Designer is responsible for the creative, responsive design of all the groups digital properties. These include websites for each of the 16 venues operated by the group plus a range of corporate websites and the UI for internally designed support systems.
The job holder is the primary day to day contact between the Digital team and the other marketing team, you’ll be responsible for interpreting their requirements and translating them into digital friendly designs and user journeys for implementation by the Digital team.
ESSENTIAL skills & experience:
- Strong creative design skills with significant digital experience
- Experience of delivering responsive web design solutions
- Expert user of Adobe Design suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of delivering responsive web prototype designs via Marvelapp, Invision or similar tools
- Focus on user journeys and strong UX/UI experience
DESIRABLE skills & experience:
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (and preferably SASS)
- Working knowledge of SEO principles (meta-data) to optimise page designs
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer?
My client is offering a competitive salary Up to £35,000 + 22 days holiday plus bank Holidays, contributory pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, free parking, personal and professional development opportunities and a range of leisure benefits!
For more information regarding this role, please contact Shanice Morgan @ SF Group.