Accounts Assistant Fulham
- Accounts Payable function
- Process invoices against PO's
- Manage downloads form supplier portals
- Produce bi-monthly payment runs in line with payment terms
- Monthly supplier statement recs
- Management reporting of AP Analysis of contracted hours and overtime to revenue levels.
- Checking of expense claims within the Concur system
- Downloading files for import into Sage
- Preparing bi-monthly payment runs for expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Recording in Sage of all supplier payments
- Posting revenue journals
- Performing weekly bank reconciliations
- Concur PO System
- Setting up new suppliers and managing unapproved ones
- Creating PO's for admin overheads and operational reoccurring ones.
- Matching and closing off PO's
- Pelican system - manage the procurement import process and match off to direct
- Leisure/Retail multi site experience is preferred to enable quick transition into the role.
- High attention to detail.
- Good IT skills essential.
- Excellent communication skills with a 'can do' attitude and positive personality
- Organised and task focused in order to meet deadlines.