Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity with a vibrant, well- established firm has arisen for excellent Paraplannig candidates. The companies aim to provide a unique and modern approach to financial planning for high net worth Individuals and clients having been awarded Chartered status from the Chartered Insurance Institute, showing their commitment to high levels of standards and professionalism.
There are exciting growth plans over the next couple of years and wants to expand its highly valued Paraplanning team to support its team of client facing advisers.
Candidates must be able to analysis information and conduct research for appropriate to produce articulate and appropriate suitability reports. This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with their commendations and course of action in a written format via suitability reports, client specific illustrations and key features document.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
- Industry qualifications (CII) desirable
- Must have excellent organization and customer-care skills, attention to detail and accuracy as the norm
- Must be articulate and numerate
- Will need a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and preferably experience of Iress Adviser Office (1st Software) and other industry applications
- Must be able to work within a small team, and to undertake a variety of tasks
- Willing to work towards industry qualifications
- Must have at least two years’ previous experience of working in a paraplanning role
- Will need a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and preferably
*Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career