Business Development Manager - Cloud Communication Sales
Business Development Manager – Cloud Communication Sales
30-35k Base, 60-70k OTE + Excellent Benefits
As a respected provided of communication solutions, our client covers both public and private sectors. With solutions covering everything from Smart Voice Services, SaaS Solutions, and Cloud Computing through to Unified Communications and more, they are well placed for further growth. Due to growth in inbound enquires and the addition of new products and services, our client now seeks an experienced and new business focused sales professional to work from their London office.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets within mid level accounts
- Manage an increase flow of prospect enquires
- Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities, schedule and attend meetings with prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop your sales pipeline
- Up-sell and cross-sell a new product range into existing accounts
The ideal sales candidate will:
- Possess 1-2 years experience in a technology based sales role where the emphasis was on unified communications, IT or SaaS led solution sales
- Sell at senior levels, understand buying criteria and possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise and influence at every level
- Have excellent self management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility
- Be a true hunter with the ability to close transactions
The successful sales candidate can expect a base salary circa 30-35k with an uncapped OTE of 60-70k plus an additional benefits package and genuine opportunities for career advancement.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.