Trusts Accounts Manager
My client is a leading international law firm, which is looking to hire a Trusts Account Manager for their thriving London office.
The Trusts Accounts Manager will sit within the Wealth Planning Group and get involved in all aspects of probate, succession setting up and managing trusts.
The key duties will include:
- Analysis of accounts and other financial documentation for CTSG
- Maintaining a trust/probate tax and accounting system ensuring all relevant updates are installed
- Providing support for regulatory reporting for trusts
- Non-resident CGT reporting
- Probate Administration
- Trust management includes all aspects of administration, taxation, accounts and compliance relating to a portfolio of trusts
- Document management review and analysis
- Assisting in preparing pitches and tenders and in all aspects of business development
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished trust and probate manager, having gained a wealth of experience working with a mix of professional and individual trustees, executors and administrators. A working knowledge of IHT Compliance and computerised accounts production is essential in this role and STEP membership is highly desirable.
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a highly regarded firm, where you will receive excellent development opportunities and an attractive package, do get in touch.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you