Audit Senior - Sports and Hospitality
Exciting opportunity to join a high-profile London based team who specialise in sports, leisure and entertainment clients.
About The Role
- You will be responsible for running audits from planning to finalisation.
- You will act as primary contact for clients that include Premier League Football teams, other renowned Sports Clubs International sporting organisation and 5 Star Hotels.
- You will supervise a team and be actively involved in the training and mentoring of Junior staff.
- You will apply commercial astuteness to identify potential areas of further advisory work.
About Our Client
- High profile Firm with an exciting client base.
- Able to offer excellent benefits and career progression.
- It is anticipated you will be a recently qualified ACA or ACCA with UK based Audit experience.
- You will be seeking to work in this exciting sector and be able to demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in this sector.
Things You Should Know
- Central London based role
- Excellent benefits
- Career Progression
- Secondments to client
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)