Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Managerup to £45k
Dynamic, forward thinking organisation in West London (Brentford)
Our client, a leading global supplier within the educational sector, is looking for a senior level digital marketing professional to join their fast-paced, energetic team based in stunning open plan offices in West London.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, forward thinking marketing specialist able to deliver original, cutting-edge programmes. You will be required to broaden the scope of their digital activity; you will drive initiatives including brand management and social media, both in the UK and internationally.
You will ideally be educated to degree level or CIM/CAM equivalent and will have demonstrable experience of leading a successful digital marketing function.
Key responsibilities in this Digital Marketing Manager role include:
- Developing and implementing the annual digital plan (along with the Head of Marketing)
- Instigating and managing end-to-end digital marketing programmes and build brand reputation in the idea market
- Maximising all digital channels including social media
- Managing the improvement of the company's digital process in the UK and internationally
- Planning and managing the digital marketing budget
- Supporting the wider marketing team with e-marketing and social media
- Monitoring and analysing all online initiatives
- Plus more
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Previous experience as a senior level digital marketing professional
- Experience of leading a successful digital marketing function
- Experience of content marketing creation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience of working with multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a target-driven environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative, strategic and flexible thinker
- Experience of digital tools including CMS, SEO/SEM, PPC and Google Analytics
- Ambitious and passionate team player
This is a great opportunity based in stunning offices; with an onsite cafe and gym, easy access to tube lines (District and Piccadilly) and ample car parking space it really is a fab job!
If you'd like to be considered for this role and have the necessary skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you - please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'AE-Digital Marketing Manager'
Thank you for reading this Digital Marketing Manager job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.