Senior Lettings Negotiator
Senior Lettings Negotiator
Do you want to work for a company that is thriving despite the current economic climate?
Do you want to work for a less KPI driven company with a relaxed and friendly family feel?
Do you want genuine opportunities for progression?
....If so then this could be the opportunity for you, offering a competitive basic salary with an attractive commission structure and the opportunity to be part of a growing agency with a great culture.
Senior Lettings Negotiator - Ealing
Generous basic + Uncapped comms OTE £40k/£60k + year 1 includes Car/fuel Allowance
My client is currently looking for an engaging and energetic Senior Lettings Negotiator to work within their Ealing branch due to increasing levels of business.
To be considered for this role, applicants will have:
- At least 1 year of Lettings experience and proven track record of performance
- Organised and able to use initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- A proven track record in winning instructions
- Good local area knowledge
- A full driving licence and own vehicle
- A hard working and positive attitude
- Passion for customer service
- Ambitious and wanting a long term career with opportunities for progression
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estate agent to join a leading independent estate agent company as a Senior Lettings Negotiator. They are looking for a motivated and driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to be an integral member of their busy team. They offer a very competitive package with top commission rates and great long term prospects, people that go there stay there a long time!
What's in it for you as a Senior Lettings Negotiator?
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Working only 5 days per week
- Clear progression route, long term career opportunities
- Great environment, working with a fantastic team of people
- Top commission rates
- Huge stock of properties always available to ensure maximum deals (averaging 45 - 70 at one time, currently 90 + properties to go at!)
If you are an experienced negotiator wanting to get away from the big brands or just passionate about working for an independent agency with a fantastic reputation, call Hayley at Run Recruitment for an informal discussion now.
At Run Recruitment we place high calibre candidates into the following roles:
Graduate Sales Executive. Telesales Executive. Telesales Manager. Media Sales. Advertising Sales. Sales Executive. Account Executive. Account Manager. Key Account Manager. Sales Broker. Business Development Executive. Business Development Manager. Field Sales Executive. Field Sales Manager. Inside Sales Executive. Internal Sales Executive. Sales Director. Sales Manager. Sales Support. Sales Admin. Customer Service Executive. Customer Service Manager. Marketing Executive. Marketing Manager. Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant. Senior Recruitment Consultant. Internal Recruitment.