Graduate Business Development Manager- Food and Drink
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join an entrepreneurial and fast growing food and drink company.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to help grow their business even further within some of the world's most exciting companies. There is a lot of development to be had with an organisation you can be excited to work for.
This company offers great career progression and allows you to work with the coolest companies around. The role is a mixture of office and field based in Central London.
The responsibilities of a Business Development Manager are:
- Drive awareness within new customers.
- Building on existing products as well as developing new accounts.
- To work to and exceed targets.
- Attend and execute networking events to help build the knowledge of the company.
To be a successful business development manager you will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- A team player always wanting to excel.
- An excellent communicator, able to build relationships efficiently.
- Passionate about working to and exceeding targets.
- Ideally experienced in a sales role or with retail experience.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starting graduate wanting to join an exciting company to kick start their career in FMCG sales.
So if you are passionate about seizing opportunities, have a hunger for success, willing to work hard with a company which offers excellent career progression, then don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with the lime talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.