An exciting role has been presented for a Pricing/Actuarial Analyst to join a growing organisation based in North Liverpool. The role will include producing detailed pricing reviews, analysing competitor pricing and driving the organisation's profitability.
A growing, dynamic organisation based in the north area of Liverpool. As an employer, they develop their talent giving employees the opportunity to grow and progress within.
The Pricing/Actuarial Analyst will hold the following responsibilities:
- Supporting and developing internal pricing strategies
- Risk analysis and price optimisation in order to increase profitability
- Build and maintain robust pricing models
- Competitor analysis, looking into historical market trends and future pricing opportunities
- Ad hoc pricing projects and report production
- Ideally from a Pricing or Actuarial Analyst background
- High level numeric competence, ideally educated to degree level in Mathematics and/or Accountancy
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent Excel and data skills
- Excellent communication with a hard working attitude
- £25000 - £32000