LMA Recruitment are currently working with a global brand with offices in the US & Europe. They are seeking a storng business analyst to join their team.
- Prepare and maintain monthly Revenue and P&L reports in multiple currencies feeding off US Trial balance and mapping table.
- Prepare monthly financial reports comparing budget, forecast and prior period results.
- Provide clear and useful commentary on monthly variances vs. budget, forecast and prior year.
- Assist team in effectively controlling expenses and capital purchases by monitoring monthly results, advising management of any concerns, issues and recommending solutions.
- Prepare and manage monthly sales reports, Key Performance Indicators, and other value added analysis
- Gain expertise in company systems including COGNOS and JD Edwards World
- Provide clear and useful UK and European Market commentary on monthly business performance variances vs budget, forecast & prior year.
- Prepare Retail vs. Wholesale analysis by retailer for UK and French Markets, providing commentary on variances.
- Prepare and distribute monthly regional P&L reports, highlighting key trends & profitability gaps.
- Produce monthly door/retailer trends & profitability reports, providing commentary on key sales & cost drivers.
PLANNING AND FORECAST
- Management and coordination of the business plan and forecasting process across the business
- Work closely with European and New York corporate teams to consolidate and communicate the UK & European Net Sales and P&L forecast
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA) with financial experience.
- Strong Team Player with skills to influence and build relationships at all levels within the business. Sensitive to own and team goals.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills with some international experience
- Advanced Excel - Strong Modelling & data manipulation(Vlookups, Sumifs, Pivot tables, If formuli etc), Powerpoint
- Knowledge of JD Edwards World, Cognos, logility preferred
Experience in FMCG - Beauty/Fashion/retail industry preferred