Senior CRM Executive
Are you an excellent CRM Executive looking for a great new role at a global travel company?
Perks offered include
- Excellent pension
- £40 return trips to Paris on Eurostar
- Gym discount
- 9-5 working hours
- Sociable, fun team of hard working colleagues!
You will have a minimum 3+ years' experience in Retention Marketing having worked in an established multi-channel CRM programme
Experience in critiquing creative assets and giving constructive feedback to third party creative and strategic agencies
Proven ability in delivering data-driven email strategies
Experience with rolling out an iterative testing strategy
An analytical mind, being very comfortable with data, knowing what to look for with the ability to derive insight and action from analysis
Excellent stakeholder influencing, management, and communication skills
A cross functional collaborator, with experience building collaborative relationships with teams outside of marketing
Creative problem solving and reasoning abilities with the ability to adapt to evolving business needs and objectives
Ability to understand and track meaningful KPIs
Experience of working with agencies and suppliers
Excellent mentoring and management skills
What will you be doing?
- Execute the multi-channel CRM program, which includes email communications and SMS that are designed to drive both revenue and customer satisfaction. To include lifecycle email programs, Monthly comms, solus and service messaging
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns; including planning, briefing, implementation and post campaign analysis. Monthly reporting on CRM performance and sharing / presenting this to the wider business.
- Appraise creative and design work constructively to produce effective communications that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the Revenue Management, Communications, and Customer Relations teams to ensure CRM strategies align with the wider Commercial strategy and are communicated effectively.
- Work with Data Analysts and other external suppliers to define and understand customer segments, that guide content and contact strategies to maximise ROI. Assess and leverage strategic and tactical opportunities with appropriately targeted offers.
- Act as database guardian across the business to deliver campaigns for the other teams e.g. partnerships and be comfortable pushing back when required.
- Manage, support, coach, mentor and develop the CRM Executive.
- Management of external agencies & suppliers.
- Manage the CRM budget; ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within pre-agreed cost estimates.
- Keep abreast of latest CRM developments to ensure activity is leading the field, particularly within the travel industry.
You will be resilient, a quick thinker and able to plan your time effectively. A strong communicator you will have good numeracy skills and an eye for detail.
Managing email CRM programmes in a fast-moving commercial environment would be an advantage. You will set high standards for yourself, be able to multitask, have sound administration skills and the ability to work with third party suppliers.
Your passion, motivation, calmness under pressure and ability to be proactive will be demonstrated in your dealings with both internal and external customers. You would enjoy working in a fast paced, sociable, and fun company.
If this sounds interesting please apply online today.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.