Technical Salesforce Consultant
Purple Vision is a successful, leading independent charity and CRM consultancy. Founded in 2003, we are proud to have delivered hundreds of projects to clients of all sizes and are well respected in the sector. Our head office is based in London but we work with Not for Profit organisations across the UK and Europe.
We are experts in databases, CRM, digital and analytics, and specialise in providing our clients with CRM solutions predominantly using the Salesforce platform.
Purple Vision’s focus is on delivering a high-quality service to enable our clients to succeed through technology. We believe in three key things to deliver this - people, process and technology.
As a valued member of the technical team, this role will report directly to the Account Directors and will assist in ensuring that our technology solutions are delivered to client expectations and Purple Vision’s high standards.
This role will suit someone with previous experience in Salesforce configuration (ideally in the Not for Profit sector) and has a desire to learn and progress with the technical team. Working closely with the other project delivery team members, you will play an integral part in delivering consultancy assignments beyond point of sale through to delivery and training.
Purple Vision have an active Professional Development Programme and we support training and expect colleagues to qualify in new skills and competencies.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to grow within a well-respected organisation, working with internal teams, external partners and key client stakeholders, ensuring quality standards are met and the solution delivered to the project brief, and complete client satisfaction.
- Delivering Salesforce configurations and developments through an agile project methodology
- User support; initial set-up, training, and on-going support for clients
- Delivering practical support in the design and deployment of technical solutions
- Working positively and productively as part of a project delivery team
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
- Delivery of project tasks including:
- Configuration and development
- Data analysis and reporting; creation and management of reports and dashboards
- Data loading
- Preparation and delivery of training
- Advice on design, configuration and integrations
- Personal productivity, scheduling and time management
- Support the sales process, with system demonstrations and developing proofs-of-concept
- System design specifications
- Demonstration Salesforce orgs
- Personal administrative documentation
- Training plans, documentation and user guides
- Report writing in Salesforce and other analytics and data tools such as Qlik, MS PowerBI and Jitterbit
We would describe our ideal candidate as:
- Analytical, logical and well-organised
- Systematic with high attention to detail
- Proactive and passionate to succeed
- Excellent verbal / written communicator
- Strong experience and commitment to professional best practice
- A team player with a collaborative and flexible approach
- Administering, deploying, configuring and developing Salesforce, (in ideally, but not essentially the Nonprofit Success Pack)
- Process quality assurance and system testing
- Salesforce training
- Data manipulation and loading
- Customer service
- If Salesforce Apex experience is limited then practical knowledge in the following would be beneficial: Java or C#
- Training and/or consulting
- Knowledge of trends in CRM and cloud technology within Non-profit sector
- Business process analysis, design and development
- Awareness of Digital Marketing
- Understanding of project management methodologies (agile and waterfall)
Practical skills in the following:
- IT based qualification
- Salesforce system administrator qualification is essential, and additional qualifications are desirable (Dev401, App Builder)
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud knowledge/qualifications desirable but not essential
- Strong, solution based skills, with ability to analyse data to produce workable solutions within a business and technical environment
- Ability to facilitate and /or lead workshops and meetings
- Good time management; strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- High aptitude for quickly learning new products
- Passionate, supportive team player with an enthusiastic, collaborative approach
- Creativity in developing solutions for clients’ and a passion for delivering high levels of customer service both remotely and face to face
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical approach and ability to prioritise