Paid Search Analyst
Are you looking to join a growing firm with an entrepreneurial history as a Paid Search Analyst?
Our client is an online service market place who spend £2m+ per year on PPC marketing. They're a growing business, having launched only 18 months ago in the UK and very recently in the USA, so they're at a very exciting point in their journey.
The PPC team is set for further growth, and there are several positions available with the company. The success of the company has been driven by PPC marketing!
Working within the PPC team, the successfully recruited Paid Search Analyst will:
* Run analysis on PPC campaigns to understand their current effectiveness
* Make recommendations to improve campaigns utilising a pre-set-up framework
* Adjusting existing campaigns to improve their performance
* Work with Bing and Google PPC platforms to set up and run campaigns
* Split their time between running and analysing the campaign as needed
The key skills that are needed for this PPC Analyst role are:
* Have proven experience working as a PPC/Search Analyst either in-house or client side
* Experience working with large accounts with lots of product lines
* Advanced Excel skills
* Have a good educational foundation
* Be bright, eager and keen to develop their skills around a growing team
Interviews for the position are being held shortly and so to avoid missing out, apply today!
If you'd like more information, please call me on .