PR Account Director (Financial PR)
Salary: £40-60,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus of 8-12%
Plus benefits package including travel allowance, gym membership and more.
Amazing opportunity to join this recognised PR agency which has an enviable client list. A truly dynamic and employee focussed organisation, my client is energetic, responsive with superb judgment of media handling. This company offers fantastic progression and could be a superb chance for a Senior Account Manager to prove themselves! Alternatively, if you have been working as an Account Director, this could be a great next step. This fast-growing agency, provides their people with genuine autonomy.
The successful candidate, will own client relationships on a day to day basis. There will be the expectation, that you remain one step ahead of your clients at all times. Whilst, managing colleagues to deliver your activity plans with you. It is essential that you have at least 4 years’ experience in Financial PR, AIM experience with an agency background. The successful candidate will have supported listed companies with their share price, flotations, mergers and acquisitions and more.
• Working directly with and acting as a primary point of contact for clients
• Ability to win, maintain and grow longstanding client relationships
• Responsibility for management of client programmes, ensuring delivery on a timely basis and of the highest quality
• Providing clear strategic input in creating and implementing communications plans, driving the creative thinking and the delivery to clients
• Reviewing, commenting on and adding value to client documentation
• Responsible for generating and helping to generate new leads
• Extended network of media and intermediary contacts
• Sharing knowledge and best practice
• Commitment to progress and undertake training when required
• Support new business activities
• Autonomous self-starter
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• People management
• Previous similar level agency experience or experience within a communications role
• An excellent knowledge of the City and/or financial industry
• A commitment to delivering the highest quality in every aspect of the role
• Results-orientated and solutions focussed
• A strong track record of successful senior client relations
• Strong issues management experience
• A confident, natural communicator and building rapport among clients and colleagues
• Strong consultancy skills and an analytical mindset
• Excellent technical (writing and presentation) skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, delegate and oversee client work under tight deadlines, calm under pressure
• Passionate about developing the team and the business culture; recognising different skillsets and how to make the best use of them
• Entrepreneurial and good at managing change
Please contact us now for further details. Interviews asap!