Financial Controller - Media
Absolute Accountancy are working exclusively with a growing Media company who are recruting for a Financial Controller. Reporting directly to the Finance Director and managing a team of two juniors, this role would suit a hands on, qualified accountant, with the ability to improve processes in a fast paced, transactional business. The main purpose of this role will be ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Managing the finance team
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Oversee audit process and preparing of statutory accounts
- Business Partnering with Senior Management Team
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Developing processes and controls
- Ad hoc projects to assist the Finance Director
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in a SME business
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong Excel and system skills
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles.