Citrix Engineer / Citrix Infrastructure Engineer
Citrix Engineer / Citrix Infrastructure Engineer / Citrix Consultant, with strong infrastructure support and implementation experience, is required for a leading organisation based in London paying £50,000 - £60,000 - depending upon background and experience.
Working within the infrastructure support / Citrix support function of an expanding organisation, the Citrix Infrastructure Engineer / Citrix Consultant will be responsible for supporting the Citrix Infrastructure across XenApp, XenDesktop etc.
You will be getting involved in supporting, maintaining and delivering to all Citrix environments and will need to be experienced in supporting application and infrastructure / operating system servers in a large scale environment.
You will to be able to demonstrate a first class BAU service alongside competency in completing any project work required.
- Experience in managing Citrix XenDesktop (5.6+) alongside XenApp, AppSense etc.
- Excellent technical skills across Windows server estate and operating systems
- Excellent 3rd line infrastructure support experience
- Strong experience of Citrix infrastructure implementation / deployments
- Strong virtualization experience of Citrix
- Ideally hold a Citrix qualification such as CCP-AD or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAN storage
- Excellent communication skills
This position would suit an Infrastructure Engineer / Citrix Engineer / Citrix Consultant, who has a strong Citrix background across implementation and IT infrastructure support.
This position is based in London, is looking to start ASAP and will be paying from £50,000 - £60,000 depending upon background and experience + company benefits.
To apply for this Citrix Infrastructure Engineer / Citrix Consultant position, then forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.