CRM Manager London £38-41k
We are looking for a CRM Manager in London to join the market leader within the online & mobile gambling industry.
As the hired CRM Manager, you will be required to support the CRM Manager in all aspects of CRM strategy for the companies Bingo brand.
12 months maternity cover.
The successful candidate should display strong marketing skills, in particular have experience in Adobe/Salesforce campaign management tools (or equivalent) be enthusiastic and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Gaming background would be ideal
- Proven Adobe experience is key.
- Experience with CRM or Email marketing software (eg.Emailvision/SmartFocus/Silvepop/Salesforce/Adobe) a benefit.
- Worked in a previous role and managed CRM Executives previously
- To support Marketing Director & Marketing team in all aspects of CRM strategy for the Bingo brand.
- Management of 2/3 staff
- Create and deliver segmented end to end customer lifecycle
- Manage the £2.1m annual retention budget to deliver against the KPIs mentioned above.
- Manage the campaign management tools, overseeing journeys, data feeds and continually optimizing them
- Own key CRM supplier relationships to ensure we get best VFM & service in terms of the communications we send.
- Take responsibility of all copy and messaging to customer base (across multi comms channels i.e. email, SMS, DM, Push & telemarketing)
- Manage and drive opt in rates to maximize our reach from outbound comms.
- Apply customer segmentation to all campaigning to ensure customers receive the right messaging and offers at all points of the lifecycle
- Always look to introduce new innovative CRM into the business (push notifications, rich media SMS, micro segmentation etc) to take CRM to the next level and differentiate our brand from competitors
- Taking ownership of signing off all email HTML build in order to deliver best practice standards (& ensure messaging is compatible with mobile / tablet devices)
- Manage campaigns using all forms of the marketing mix and to work closely with the other departments to ensure consistency, integration and synergy for best possible ROI (this may require you to travel to other offices)
- Take ownership of the set up of CRM promotions & ensure that the customer contact centre are fully briefed and up to speed with all CRM communications.
- Work on the Adobe campaign management project, delivering Phase 2 of the build
- Work closely with data science team to continue to implement propensity modeling into CRM campaigning and lifecycle comms
- Work on data strategy and customer lifecycles for potential new brands
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.