Fire & Security Engineer - Become GENT Certified
Are you an experienced Security Engineer looking to become a qualified GENT Fire Alarm Engineer?
I am working with a leading Security company who are looking for an experienced Security Installation/ Service Engineer to join their team. Although you will be working with Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control, you will also be trained up to become a Gent certified Fire Alarm Engineer. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has the ambition to grow as an engineer and join the elite group of engineers throughout the UK that are Gent certified.
What will I receive?
* Base salary of £28,000 (will rise to £30,000pa after you have passed your 3 month probation).
* Call out rota is 1 in 5 weekends (expected to earn an additional £2,000).
* At least a £1500 annual bonus if the company makes a profit.
* Company Vehicle.
* Credit Card to cover expenses.
* Bupa Healthcare.
* Most importantly, the training to become a GENT certified Engineer.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to enhance your skill? If so please apply to this position. Alternatively if you are looking for something slightly different please make me aware and I will provide you with other opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.