Audio Visual Senior Account Manager
- Ensuring close liaison and developing exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Providing professional knowledge and expertise.
- Establishing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products.
- Preparing client quotations and proposals.
- Liaising with our in-house technical staff to ensure that our clients receive the right level of technical input where it is required.
- Liaising internally cross departmentally to ensure the highest level of service is received and all jobs are carried out in accordance with client specific requirements.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date record of all client communications.
- Using our company system to log all bookings and produce paperwork for client approval and signature.
- Conducting client visits as necessary and appropriate.
- Achievement of specific projects and targets as set and defined by senior management.
- Working with the Directors to identify and access new markets/ clients.
- Participating in exhibitions and events as and when required.
Qualifications and pre-requisites
- A strong, proven background in managing a portfolio in a fast-paced sales/customer service/account management environment within the Audio-Visual events industry.
- A good standard of education and a professional approach.
- The ability to understand client needs and aim to exceed expectations (as we believe superior client service is key).
- Strong organisational skills and planning ability.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Flexibility to deal with the demands of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A positive minded self-starter who’s able to use initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible to the demands of the event industry. Being part of the 'live events industry’ means there are no second chances!
- A dynamic individual who will work over and above the job description all in the name of enabling us to deliver great events for our clients.
- A great team player.