Technical Sales Executive - Wastewater Treatment
JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Executive - Wastewater Treatment
LOCATION: London, Birmingham, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Derby, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, York, Leeds, Lincoln, Basingstoke, Northampton, Cambridge
INDUSTRY: Wastewater Treatment
SALARY: Dependent on Experience + Company Car, Commission
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the wastewater treatment industry, the company supply a wide range of wastewater treatment services, biological wastewater, sludge treatment to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Technical Sales Executive to join their team, the ideal candidate will has successful industrial sales experience, will have experience of dealing with large professional business organisations, will have a knowledge of wastewater or the biogas market, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Wastewater Treatment Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com