Area Sales Manager - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Our client is a very high-end manufacturer of design-led wall coverings. They require a field/home based Area Sales Manager to cover north London and the northern Home Counties.
Selling into Architects and Designers in the main with some independent high-end retailers also.
Very consultative approach.
Account management focused.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - High-End Wall Coverings - Construction
SELLING: High-End Wall Coverings
SELLING TO: Architects and Designers
TERRITORY: London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire
LOCATION: London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire
PACKAGE: £40k basic, OTE £42k, company car or car allowance, 23 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension
- Operations worldwide
- Great name in the industry
- Known for very high quality products
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be of the right calibre to deal with very high-end architects and designers
- This is very attitude led
- Happy to be field/home based
- A strong account manager/relationship builder
- Can self-generate appointments
- Happy to be in London as and when required
- Your role is to sell the company's designed and manufactured range of high-end wall coverings, these are top-end, design-led products
- Field/home based covering north London and the northern Home Counties
- Selling into a mix of high-end architects, designers and retailers (85% architects and designers, 15% independent retailers)
- You will be expected to be field-based 4 days and 1 day homebased
- Occasional visits to the luxury showroom in Central London
- 70% Account Management 30% New Business
- This is a consultative sell with sales cycles ranging from 6 weeks to 12 months or longer
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.