A fantastic opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join a trendy, fast growing food company based in Central London. The company have grown exponentially since its inception and they are now looking for an exceptional graduate to join the Operations team.
This role is perfect for a graduate who has experience within FMCG, in supply chain /demand planning or logistics. You will be looking to join an innovative and growing company with exposure to various areas of the business.
As an Operations Analyst, you will:
- Day to Day management of supply chain.
- Building relationships with logistics, monitoring performance and advising on process improvements.
- Analysing sale forecasts and optimizing accuracy and inventory levels.
- Responsible for a variety of process improvement projects.
- Managing deliveries and monitoring warehouses stock.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Ideally with a year's experience in logistics or supply chain from FMCG setting.
- Advanced excel skills and highly analytical.
- Excellent communication skills able to work cross functionally across different teams.
- Strong Excel skills able to formulate tables/graphs and input data findings.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and a keen eye for detail.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate who is looking to join a trendy, rapidly expanding food business wishing to progress a career in operations with fantastic opportunities for progression.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.