I am currently recruiting for a temporary revenue administrator role based in South East London. This is working for a large law firm to assist them during a busy period.
My client is is a global law firm based in South East London. They provide the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. They have more than 4,000 lawyers and other legal staff based in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Due to recent success they are looking to add a temporary Revenue Administrator to assist their busy finance team.
Revenue Administrator, South East London
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly invoices for designated Practice area/s
- Take responsibility for quality and accuracy and adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
- Reporting to include time narratives and basic WIP reports. Time transfers and deletions, narrative amendments. Dealing with time entry requests. File closures.
- Liaise closely with WIP Controllers in respect of all billing instructions particularly in relation to high value or and/or high profile matters.
- Undertake further duties as directed by the Revenue Team Leader and/or Financial Controller
Must be immediately available or maximum 1 week notice period.
Previous exposure to the above responsibilities is desirable
Previous experience working on accounting software desirable eg. SAP, Aderant Expert, Elite.`
The successful candidate will be offered between £30,000- £35,000 per annum depending on experience. This is a temporary role for 3-4 months to assist during a busy period.