Oxbridge/Russell Group/Exceptional Graduates Considered in English - Teaching Assistant - Prestigious Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant - September Start – English Teaching Assistant - Unique Opportunity for Outstanding Graduates Looking to Train as an English Teacher
Are you a first class English graduate, from a top university, looking to become a Secondary English teacher in the future?
Maybe you are looking for experience of working in a secondary School as a Teaching Assistant to support your application?
If you are an excellent English graduate with a determination to be an outstanding English Teacher then this is the position for you.
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/Exceptional Graduates Considered in English - Teaching Assistant
• Prestigious Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start – English Teaching Assistant
• Unique Opportunity for Outstanding Graduates Looking to Train as an English Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership – Teaching Assistant
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Resources - Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in English or have a degree containing at least 50% English Literature or Language
A leading secondary school are looking to appoint an English graduate to support their English department, as an English Intervention Teaching Assistant for the whole of this academic year. The school would like any applicants to have the following criteria before applying; they must be a graduate with a 2:1 level of degree or above; be in the process of applying to/ have already applied and been accepted onto, a PGCE or a School’s Direct programme. The school are very keen to offer this position to a high achieving English graduate with a view to supporting their English Department across all 3 key stages.
The school have a highly creative English department and value Teaching Assistants who are able to relate the rewards of reading and enhancing literacy. The school are always looking to promote ways of encouraging a passion in the subject as this will pay dividend in exam results and individual successes. The English department really champions this approach and the Head of Department believes the right kind of influences can change career paths and lives. Last year 12 of the sixth form went on to study English at University and he believes one of the contributing factors has been the school’s fervent belief in offering all pupils opportunities such as being part of educational trips to theatres. It is hoped that a first class English graduate Teaching Assistant looking to become an teacher would like to be part of this department.
This school is a successful secondary found in London and is 5 minutes from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Apply for this incredible English Teaching Assistant opportunity in London today and take the first step towards achieving and exceeding your career goals. Get your CV over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff by clicking ‘apply’ now.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.