Commercial Catering Engineer - Bristol
Benefits: Up to £38K + 40 hour week + Overtime + Yearly Bonus + Door to Door Pay + Pension + Sick Pay and More!
We are one of the largest suppliers of catering equipment in the world and we are a genuine market leader supplying our customers with all the leading manufacturers.
We have ambitious growth plans in place over the next 5 years and we recognise that our employees are the driving force behind our continued success.
We are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to cover Swindon and you will be responsible for fault-finding and repairing commercial catering equipment on customer sites.
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat 1,2, 3, 5
- LPG (Would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- FGas or Equivalent (Would be an advantage)
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £35,000 - £40,000 on a 45 hour week
- Paid Door to Door
- Yearly Bonus
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays, Bank holidays
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer) c15 hours per week available
- Excellent progression in a well-established company
- On call allowance
- No micromanagement
- 28 days holiday + 1 for every year worked
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus - 1 days holiday extra every quarter
- Option to buy more holiday
- Private Pension Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Van with Air con, Blue tooth and DAB
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided if needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Other Job title: Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer