Revenue and Credit Controller - Law Firm
LMA Recruitment are working with a leading International Law Firm on a Revenue and Credit Control position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce reports and analysis of billable time when required to respond to requests from clients for additional information
- Assist in the preparation of spreadsheets for the valuation of work in progress
- Work with heads of department to gather accurate monthly billing forecasts
- Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing
- Ensure bills submitted for processing comply with all relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
- Pro-actively chase clients by telephone and other means of communication to ensure invoices are promptly settled
The successful candidate needs to have previous experience of working in a Revenue or Credit Control position within a Law Firm.