Senior Comms Planning Manager
Bring your passion for media planning to this forward thinking media agency and work on a portfolio of clients including a high end Leisure client:
- Support the AD in planning and account handling clients
- Developing communications strategies and managing campaigns
- Help clients understand the new communication landscape and think beyond traditional media solutions
- Establishing yourself as a key contributor to your clients business
You will understand how media strategy fits into the overall marketing and advertising strategy and will also have experience of developing and working with consumer insights and understanding consumer behaviour. You will currently be a senior planner or an Account Manager in another media agency ready for the next step up. The following skills are essential:
- Creativity/smart thinking - a creative thinker with fresh ideas & enthusiasm
- Strong media planning skills
- Team management experience
This agency is regarded as a forward thinking, creative, effective and innovative media agencies. They are winning lots of new business and innovative with how they work with their clients. Contact Nicola now on or email your CV today!
We have a variety of strategy and planning opportunities at Aspire, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Nicola LeBorgne.