Team Leader Operational Reconciliations
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a progressive and forward thinking Wealth Management Firm based in Central Bristol. They are currently looking to employ a Team Leader to join their Operational Reconciliations department. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day completion of reconciliations.
As well as the above you will also be responsible for ensuring all issues are identified resolved or escalated in a timely manner and that Management Information is provided for regulatory reporting. You will identify issues which require immediate escalation in particular relating to CASS rules. It will be your responsibility to recruit, manage and develop your team members.
- Timely creation and clearing down of all operational reconciliations.
- Investigation and resolution for unallocated or unresolved client money and breaks within regulatory timescales.
- Ensuring that all reconciliations are signed off and dated.
- Provide management information for example CASS reports.
- Effective liaison with necessary areas of business
- Production of routine reporting.
- Recording of and escalation of details of breaches
Previous experience of Accountancy or reconciliation is essential and experience of working in a CASS environment is desirable. You should also be AAT / ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified or part qualified with stakeholder management experience. Good IT skills including Excel are essential. An open and honest attitude with the will to always do the right thing is important. You should also be able to deal with and resolve complex problems with ease.