Business Development Executive
Our growing client with an enviable portfolio of clients has an immediate requirement for a business development executive.
- The successful candidate should ideally have at least 2 years’ experience of business development within a construction or parallel-related sector (recruitment, property or office industry).
- They should be aspiring to progress their career to a more refined level within a growing business.
- The individual should be able to demonstrate proven sales success resulting from their own personal involvement.
- Self-motivation, discipline and a desire to always learn more are essential for this role.
You will be expected to work collaboratively with business development colleagues to maximise appointments from:
the leads that are issued to you and self generated leads
- Identify opportunities from leads and book appointments over the phone
- Delivering on target objectives using the agreed standards
- Proactively follow-up on leads allocated in call queue and ensuring that high energy leads are prioritised
- Contributing to the success of the team by sharing best practice
- Behaving in an ambassadorial and professional manner at all times and ensuring best communication behaviour is maintained with every prospective client
- Follow the correct process for using the database and verifying intercompany activity
- Ensure that the appointment calendar is used effectively when booking appointments
- The ability to develop one’s own network is preferable
Working from the office and occassionally visiting clients, this role offers a great commission structure and is suited to a driven high achiever.