Registered Manager Supported Living
Domus are currently working with a fantastic nationwide charity to recruit a dedicated Supported Living Manager in St. Austell, Cornwall. This market leading charity support adults with learning disabilities nationwide, providing the highest standards of person centred care.
They are paying £29,000 for the ideal candidate, rising to £30,200 after probation and registration with CQC.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous management experience in the social care sector.
- Ideally have been previously registered with CQC and overseen inspections.
- Have previous experience of budget management and personnel management.
- Be computer literate with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.