Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - London - £100,000 basic - Global FinTech
About the CTO role…
This brilliant FinTech is currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) that will be responsible for building the company’s new technology entity. As a CTO you will guide the development of their software products by building and managing an internal team of software engineers and product experts. This is so the SaaS tools can be built and sold to existing and new customers globally.
- You will oversee the all the technical aspects and technological resources of this new entity as part of rapid growth plans
- Establish a technology vision for the brand and lead the company’s technology development plans
- Recruit and build the necessary internal teams to develop and support technology
- Oversee the development budgets
- Evaluate and recommend the appropriate and new technology in order to have a competitive advantage and identify technology trends.
- Advanced IT knowledge
- Technical expertise in multiple systems, with a focus on software design and UX
- Ability to effectively lead with prior experience e of mentoring or managing a technology team.
- Commercial experience and savviness. The ability to understand how technology interacts with the business and impacts business decisions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong industry knowledge
- Dynamic, Strategic Thinker and Motivator.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills.
About the Company…
This is a global Fintech operation that is wholly owned by their parent company who is a privately owned and cash rich multinational company with over 600 employees and operate in over 30 countries. They have more than 300 clients who use their services and their revenue has grown over 30% year-on year since they established themselves in the UK in 2013.
Interview Dates: ASAP
To apply for this Chief Technology Officer (CTO) role, please click 'Apply’ below and attach your CV…