Global Accounts Payable Manager
We're recruiting an AP Manager for a global media and logistics business based near London Bridge, who are looking to bolster their newly-created team.
The business, valued at over £800m, are looking for someone bright, ambitious and capable of bringing a great wealth of experience.
This role requires someone with strong implementation experience, system and process efficiency's and a great track record in managing up to six staff.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing a team of seven.
- Being accountable for ensuring all payments are processed professionally, accurately and within relevant deadlines.
- Building relationships and liaising with suppliers as necessary, ensuring that payments are being made. Raising queries and investigating when they are not.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Oversee daily bank balances and transactions.
- Monitor bank movements throughout the day ensure that correct funds are being dispensed.
This role will pay up to £60k for the right candidate, so please apply now if this role is for you.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.