IRO £25,000 to £30000 + benefits
My client is a long established IFA / GI firm looking for an experienced IFA administrator to develop and build a successful sales support function for the principle IFA and paraplanner. You will need to have the ability to work quickly and efficiently and also be a self-motivated individual able to work with limited supervision.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the back office function such as:-
- Preparing documents for client meetings
- Emailing pre-meeting documents to clients
- Preparing and emailing monthly newsletter to clients
- Preparing monthly reviews
- Preparing and emailing monthly portfolio reports to specific clients
You would need to have 2-3 year+ experience of working in an IFA and have knowledge of platforms such as Standard Life Adviser Zone and Wrap and used to working with Microsoft and Intelligent Office or similar . You should also have agood compliance understanding and attention to detail and, if possible, have cash flow modelling experience. The business mix is predominantly investments and pensions and experience and knowledge of pension transfers, IHT, tax and trusts would be useful.