A Private Equity organisation is seeking to recruit a systems accountant with the purpose of building and maintaining template accounts. Reporting into senior management, you will have autonomy over the build of templates that are to be utilised across the entire Group.
- Prepare and maintain accounting templates, driven by GAAP and industry guidelines
- Prepare template carried interest, waterfall and other calculations.
- Propose and prepare other accountings efficiencies that are built around the use of technology
- Liaise with auditors on GAAP templates and audit efficiencies.
- Perform ad hoc accounting projects
- Monitor accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of efficiencies generated.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong GAAP knowledge, focusing primarily on FRS 102 and IFRS.
- Prior experience in creating template accounts
- Experience working within financial services with exposure to funds
- SQL would be beneficial
Please apply now further information.