Graduate Accounting role
We are recruiting a graduate accountant, for a fast-growth, entrepreneurial leisure business based in Central London.
This role would suit someone with 6-12 months accounts experience and a University degree, looking to progress their career in finance, qualifying in around three years time.
Role responsibilities would be:
- Ownership of the purchase ledger.
- Raising all appropriate invoices.
- Reconciling all bank accounts in multicurrency.
- Assisting with preparation of journals, accruals, and prepayments.
- Assisting with management accounts
This role will pay up to £26k plus study support.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.