Corporate Tax Semi Senior
Our client is an independent Chartered Accountants with offices in London and Kent.
The London office is looking to recruit a corporate tax semi senior with between 2-3 years experience in a corporate tax role within a practice environment. The work includes:
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Assisting on tax planning projects with Managers
- Dealing with routine correspondence to and from the HMRC, by letter and phone
- On a monthly basis preparing advanced tax calculations in excel
The right candidate must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2-3 years corporate tax experience
- A real desire to learn and develop
- We can consider someone who has worked in a mixed accounts/tax role within practice and who wants to specialise in corporate tax
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated tax professional wanting to grow their career with this excellent firm. Study support for ATT and CTA will be offered if not already gained and excellent promotional prospects are available.
Excellent salary and package.