Are you wanting to work for a leading healthcare provider who offers support and progression? Do you want a career that offers you job satisfaction? Do you want to work for a company that appreciates and rewards its employees?
If the answer is YES, you need to read further!
A leading national healthcare provider based in Cardiff are recruiting for a Support Worker to work within a specialist education and residential college with students aged 16 years + who have a range of Learning Disabilities, Autism, Aspergers, Challenging Behaviour and Mental Health. Working 12 hours shifts on a rota bases with every other weekend off paying £7.50-£8.07 per hour along with £100 bonus for picking up over time. Working for a leading healthcare provider offering fantastic levels of progression with in-house QCF assessors offering support to achieve NVQ/ QCF level 2, 3 and 5. Offering an exceptional training package to all new starters and existing staff to develop and progress within the health and social care career.
As part of your role as a Support Worker:
• Assisting with personal care including bathing and showering
• Assisting with accessing the community and maintaining an active life
• Assisting residents with food preparation and maintaining a healthy diet
• Assisting with managing anxieties
• Administering medication
• Liaising with external health care professionals
• Being an ambassador for the organisation
Benefits for a Support Worker:
• Exceptional rates of pay
• Exceptional training and induction program for all new starters
• 5 weeks annual leave per year plus bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
Does this sound like you?
• Do you have experience within health and social care?
• Are you a natural leader?
• Are you flexible to work shifts?
• Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
• Are you a kind, compassionate and caring individual?
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Lisa Clyne on , alternatively email