Registration Operations Officer
We're currently working with an established regulatory body based in Central London who are looking for a Registration Operations Officer to provide operational project support.
Main duties for the Registration Operations Officer:
* Provide day to day project support
* Liaise with customers on a regular basis to resolve queries
* Maintain communications with those on their register, providing updates on the organisation and relevant legislation as necessary
* Build data criteria for its exploration to support improvement programmes
* Provide administrative support to various teams as necessary
Essential criteria for the Registration Operations Officer:
* Strong attention detail and accuracy
* Experience providing excellent customer service in an office based environment
* Strong communication skills including a high standard of written and spoken English
* Experience working within a deadline driven environment
* Experience working within a regulatory function would be ideal
* Educated to GCSE level
To apply for this Registration Operations Officer post, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 61563DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.