EPoS Field Engineer
Cheesecake Recruitment are seeking a highly-motivated candidate to join a dynamic company which is fast moving and fun to work in, providing field based services to our customers. My client develops and supplies award winning EPoS solutions to the hospitality industry.
You will join a busy team to deliver field based project delivery services to our customers. These services include installation of the hardware and software EPoS solution and end user training. Reporting to the Project Team Manager you will be required to visit the office and customer sites nationwide. You will need to be professional, friendly with a can-do attitude and willing to go that extra mile.
- On-site installation of our EPoS solutions
- On-site training to end users from staff to owners
- Managing project notes on our internal CRM solution
- Communicate and escalate with other members of team
- Be proactive in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Deliver fast, efficient and professional customer service
- Travelling UK wide, but predominantly Midlands/South/South East
- 'Customer first’ attitude and a desire to deliver a polite and professional image
- A can do attitude, willing to go that extra mile
- Software skills - excellent knowledge of Windows OS, Windows services, and solid knowledge of networking principles (DHCP/routing/wireless 802.11)
- Troubleshooting PC based PoS hardware, PoS Printers, & PoS Peripherals
- First class communication skills
- PC Literate
- EPoS background highly preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast growing and busy company and use their skills to deliver a high level of customer project services to our customers, with a great package. My client expects their people to work hard and do the job, but not take themselves too seriously. They are located just off the M4 with on-site free parking.
Salary bracket - £25,000 to £26,500 per annum (+ overtime) + van + pension + private health care