Are you looking to join a busy Mortgage Brokerage with all leads provided from their estate agency branch network?
Our client company is looking to continue growing their brokerage which is an Appointed Representative of one of the UK’s leading mortgage networks which has been recognised with over 50 awards in the last 5 years. Whole of market mortgage advice with a choice of over 8,000 different mortgages and a multi-tie panel of protection providers. Due to high business levels written by the brokerage, you will have access to excellent proc fees and protection rates.
Clients and business opportunities
They have over 25 estate agency branches which are serviced by their existing team of 6 Mortgage Advisers. However, they are keen to recruit a further 5 Mortgage Advisers to cover the branches listed below. All leads are provided from the estate agency branch network, therefore no pressure to self-generate business.
Requirements to be considered
You should have CeMAP or equivalent and be a current Mortgage Adviser with good track record. Candidates from all backgrounds will be considered such as, estate agency, broker or bank / single-tied.
- Salary of £25,000 - £28,000 plus car allowance, sales related bonuses 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days + bank holidays
- Year 1 OTE of £40,000 - £45,000 and Year 2 onwards OTE of £60,000+
- All leads provided from the estate agency branch network.
- 5 day working week including Saturday with day off in lieu
- Working from their estate agency branches to maximise client interaction
- Staines / Sunbury-on-Thames
- Woking / Guildford
- South London x 2 (Streatham / Croydon)
- West London (Ealing / Chiswick)
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.