Are you an experienced Electrical Technician looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
My Client are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, They put waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our Dunbar Facility for an Electrical Technician to join our team, working 45 hours a week.
The Electrical Technician Role
The Electrical Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the electrical equipment at the Dunbar ERF Plant, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills. This will involve:
- Ensures maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the plant.
- Carry out fault diagnosis rectify as required
- Conduct plant inspections and area safety inspections.
- Ensure that all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management System is effective and followed through to completion promptly.
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements to ensure activities are completed in a safe manner at all times.
The Ideal Electrical Technician
- Experience in electrical engineering of process industry or power plants
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management systems
- Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent)
- Switchgear maintenance knowledge
If you feel as though this role would be suitable for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch.