Role: Product Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Our client is a market intelligence company with a sole focus on high grade, independent, real market data on the International payments sector. They work with the leading banks and payments companies around the globe.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial motivated and experienced Product Owner with the ability to drive the development and grow the company indices. The core product you will own initially is the International Money Transfer Index (IMTI). The International Money Transfer Index is independently produced by our client. This index provides data on the costs of bank to bank international money transfers, across a large range of values in multiple countries around the world.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the P&L of the product, whilst working closely with key stakeholders and clients to understand their requirements. You will be the bridge between the development teams and key clients/stakeholders.
- Expansion and development of the product, both technically (e.g. via APIs and geographically - to more territories)
- Management of product backlogs for client and internal projects
- Understand the vision of a product from the point of view of a customer, end user or stakeholder Collaborate on a day to day basis with developers, UX and product designers to deliver high quality products
- Maintain research covering the industry and competitors providing feedback within the organisation
- Work alongside our Sales Team to maintain strong client relationships and ensure consistency across all brands
- Any additional product related tasks as required
Qualifications, experience and skills
- 4+ years experience working as a product owner, project manager or account manager, ideally in technology
- Experience working with the following services - digital & UX, development, responsive websites, mobile apps, testing and support
- Experience of driving a product through various stages of development
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential Excellent client relationship skills
- Can adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Proactive and able to self-motivate
- Experience in Agile development