Training Manager (Funded Training Sector)
Our client has been awarded the levy contract of a premier league football club and urgently needs to recruit for an exceptional leader to manage the delivery across all programmes.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will need to be learner and employer centric, performance focused, quality driven, always seeking to improve, and skilled in time management. You must have a strong operational track record and experience working with national/global organisations.
• Day to day management of operational delivery • Line management to the team of contract specific tutors
• Planning and organising workshops and seminars as well as supporting the development of the curriculum
• Delivery management qualifications up to and including Level 5
• Managing and reviewing performance of the learners at the football club
• Monthly performance meetings
It is essential that you have significant experience of delivery Management qualifications up to Level 5.
A comprehensive understanding of the reforms, including delivery of standards, is expected.
You will need to be able to manage your own workload and plan accordingly with significant experience of operational management in the government funded training sector.
You will be an excellent communicator, demonstrating great listening skills, supported by an engaging personality with credible rapport building capabilities.
Ideally you will have a PGCE or Certificate of Education qualification