Finance Analyst PQ CIMA/ACCA - Construction/Energy
Are you PQ CIMA/ACCA?
Do you have experience within the construction/energy or engineering sector?
Are you seeking a permanent opportunity in London?
If you tick all of the above please read on...........
A leading construction organisation is seeking a Finance Analyst, ideally PQ or someone who is early in their studies with good strong experience within the field/sector. The Finance Analyst will be involved in both the financial reporting to the board, financial accounting and management of the purchase ledger.
- Development and reporting monthly board pack
- Detailed analysis with commentary for monthly report
- Presentation of monthly report/results including any project progress
- Provide ad-hoc financial data and analysis to management
- Business partner with construction project leads and the rest of the business both financial and non financial
- Provide monthly cost centre & business unit reports, reviews and analysis
- Play a key role in developing budgets and forecasts
- Work closely with budget holders, tracking spend v budget and explain any variances
- Monthly analysis and review of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Payments administration ie account payable invoices and other payments
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of monthly UK and France VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Provide financial information to the wider finance team
- Document policies and ensure all procedures and financial control processes in place
Highly analytical with great attention to detail
Strong, confident and articulate communication skills - ability to interact at all levels
Advanced MS Office - with demonstrable skills within MS Excel
Exposure to working in a multi-currency environment
Good understanding of IAS16
Call Sarah to discuss in more detail!
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.